Monday, September 3, 2012

School Daze

Today, was sorta (?) my first day of school. It wasn`t a full day. I met some of my teachers, my homeroom class, and did several speeches at the high school and junior high school assemblies. I only sat in on part of my homeroom class and all of the Senior`s Academic English class. English class was slightly embarrassing because I had to ask what "Intrinsically" meant. I still can`t believe how advanced the class is.

Tomorrow is my first full day of school. The day starts out with an hour long commute by bus, subway, and my own leg power. My first class is Gym (Taiiku) followed by a study hall. Then I have lunch :), another study hall, and then two home room periods. I have no idea what to expect or where each class is. I can`t remember the names of my teachers and some of my classmates. I walk around slightly dazed due to lack of sleep and confusion.

I don`t think this is my normal schedual. I know I have Chemistry (Kagaku) in the high school and cooking class and calligraphy at the junior high, but I have no idea when. Actually, I don`t even know what club I`ve joined or when it starts....     

Rotary also bought me my Taiiku Sefuku (Gym uniform) today. AND I`m now the proud owner of four new pairs of school shoes. I have outdoor shoes, indoor shoes, indoor gym shoes, and outdoor gym shoes (I think. I`m not sure about the outdoor gym shoes).

I`m slightly proud my student status. Not only an I an exchange student, I`m probably one of a few select students who is of university age, but attends high school AND junior high school. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment